Check out our FAQ to get answers to your most frequently asked questions
GSM Chronothermostat Easy
GSM Chronothermostat Easy - Installation
- Does the GSM Chronothermostat Easy need an experienced user to install it?
It is always advisable to call an electrician, but if you have a bit of practicality you can install it yourself. It’s very simple. Inside there is a manual with all the indications.
GSM Chronothermostat Easy - Batteries
- If I don’t use it during the summer period, can I turn it off by leaving the sim or should I also remove the replacement batteries?
You can leave it switched off by leaving the SIM card inserted, however, if left off for a long time, before turning it on again recharge the replacement batteries.
- The charger supplied recharges the batteries or I have to buy the external power supply?
GSM Chronothermostat Easy - Micro USB
- What is the purpose of the present micro usb socket?
It is necessary for our company to insert the firmware of the device.
GSM Chronothermostat Easy - NTC Probe
- have an external NTC probe of the old thermostat, I can use it for Easy?
No, the external NTC probes compatible with the Easy product are those supplied by the manufacturer (in this case our company), as the temperature measurement is based on the physical characteristics of that particular model of NTC probe.
- Does the NTC probe from Shitek Technology measure temperature even below zero?
The use of an NTC probe from Shitek Technology measures the temperature even below zero.
GSM Chronothermostat Easy - Air Conditioner
- Can it be mounted on any air conditioner?
GSM Chronothermostat Easy - Parallel Mounting
- How does parallel mounting work with a room thermostat in the house? Do I need to start cables from the thermostat output?
The parallel mounting works in such a way that 2 wires start from the Easy output relay and are connected to the 2 output terminals of the house thermostat.
GSM Chronothermostat Easy - Charger
- Charger is included?
GSM Chronothermostat Easy - Price
- How much it cost GSM Chronothermostat Easy?
The WALL model costs 119.00 euro excluding VAT.
The DIN model costs 150,00 euro excluding VAT.
Remote Control Modem EASY FV
Remote Control Modem EASY FV - Contact, number +39
Should the number be entered with or without +39?
Send the TEXT ADD command to the device to add to the device’s address book the phone number from which the device will accept theTEXT commands that will be sent by the distributor.
This telephone number is provided by the distributor. Add this telephone number twice (with and without the country code; +39 for Italy). If the telephone numbers provided by the distributor are more than one, add all the telephone numbers provided (each 2 times, with and without the international prefix) to the device address book using theTEXT ADD command several times.
123456 ADD ENERGY1 +393451234567
(with international prefix)
123456 ADD ENERGY1 3451234567
(without international prefix)
(3451234567 is the telephone number provided by the example distributor)
(ENERGY1 e ENERGY2 may be replaced by other names chosen by you)
Only phone numbers provided by the distributor should be added to the phonebook of the device.