Digital Wireless Thermostatic Radiator Valve RV-1341-B
The RV-1341M digital wireless chronothermostat head allows you to control the room temperature by regulating the flow of hot water in the radiator. RV-1341M can be combined with the TH-2013-RFR wireless chronothermostat which allows the setting of different time slots for the simultaneous control of multiple radiators by sending wireless signals. Alternatively, the RV-1341M can operate in manual mode, setting the desired hot water flow using the keys as explained below. The temperature shown on the display of the RV-1341M digital wireless chronothermostat head is the temperature measured by the TH-2013-RFR thermostat. If the device is not associated with a thermostat, the display does not show the temperature, and can only operate in manual mode.
- Simple installation without tools and without intervention in heating systems;
- Immediately ready for use;
- Manual control option;
- Automatic antifreeze and temperature drop detection;
- Valve protection function;
- Large illuminated display;
- Version with wireless remote control that can be combined with the 868Mhz chronothermostat.
n° 2 batterie non ricaricabili “AA” alcaline
Once a year
Maximum distance from radiator
60 x 61.5 x 77 mm standard model
60 x 61.5 x 97 mm with fixing ring