Digital Thermostatic Radiator Valve TH-1341P
The TH-1341P digital chronothermostat head allows weekly programming of the desired temperature in the room where it is installed.
Thanks to the integrated room temperature sensor and to the flexibility of the set up, it allows to adjust the room temperature according to the user’s needs, obtaining a significant saving on heating costs.
- Simple installation without tools and without any intervention on the heating systems;
- Immediately ready for use;
- Manual control option;
- Automatic antifreeze and temperature drop detection;
- Vacation function (allows you to set a period in which the valve will remain closed except when the temperature drops below the antifreeze threshold);
- Open Window Function (when this function is activated, the thermostatic valve is automatically closed when the window is open to prevent energy waste);
- Large illuminated display;
No. 2 non-rechargeable alkaline “AA” batteries
Once a year
60 x 61.5 x 77 mm standard model
60 x 61.5 x 97 mm with fixing ring